Robiana and Marc Anthony attended their 4th "Build and Grow" Clinic at Lowe last Saturday.
We just watched the Endeavour lift off! What a nice view, provided we are located about 60 miles west from the KennedySpaceCenter. The sky was clear and the weather just perfect...there was also a full moon. Very seldom do we go back outside to venture at night! Got to start doing a little more of this with Robiana!! Perhaps, next month will be a good time to start…so we can see some Christmas decorations. Talking about Christmas, can you believe we are just 6 weeks until Christmas? Boy, this year has flown by! Ah, but looking forward to this holiday season with my daughter, who at 4 years and 7 months understands and talks so much!! Financially this year sucks but I am determined to celebrate the REASON for the SEASON~ which is FREE!!!
Today is my dad’s birthday. Wish was in PR to celebrate with him; but at least we saw him a few weeks ago. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!! Hope you enjoyed your day!! I love you!!
Tomorrow, one of my sisters is taking Robiana with her children to Sea World. Robiana is beyond excited! We will have a little time for ourselves, although I have assignments to complete and a review for an exam on Monday. Well, at least I will have a few hours to study quietly.
No comments:
Post a Comment