Thanks to my wonderful brothers Josue (for taking my pc to PR) and Samuel, who FIXED it, I have my PC up and running now!!!! It feels great to be able to read emails, update this blog, read some blogs I follow and do the tons of things I, sometimes, take for granted! There were days when I asked myself how some people without access to computers do it. I realize it was a nice break…and I survived!!! Today I am just happy to have it back! Thanks Sammy!!!!
Robiana went to Sea World with my sister and her children a few weeks ago and had a blast! She was so excited telling me all they did and all she saw. There were pictures to prove it. Priceless!
November was a very busy month here—so thanks God there was no computer to add to the stress...he he! I had assignments to work on (that part was difficult without the pc) and much studying for tests. We celebrated Thanksgiving here, so there was some cooking to do. Then, about 10 days ago, Robiana, my brother Josue, my nephew Marc, nieces Debbymar and Yulianna, my sister Esther and I went to Disney for a full day there. That was an adventure! We visited Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom and Robiana was beyond excited and happy to meet some of her favorite characters. She enjoyed the Playhouse Disney show and seeing & taking photos with Mickey, Minnie and Princesses Aurora, Belle and Cinderella. We stayed until we watched the fireworks. And what a nightmare to get out of Magic Kingdom! At that moment I remember why I never go there during the Holidays or the summer time!!! We did have a super nice time though.
December is here. I just love this time of year. I so look forward to Christmas. Although this year has been a litter more difficult financially and there won’t be many gifts, I am happy for what Christmas means for me and the world. I am celebrating Jesus: the reason for the season!!! I just want to enjoy each day- the PRESENT- with my daughter and husband. And every day I count my blessings, because they are many. May you have a wonderful December!!
Today I am thinking about some special people who are celebrating their birthdays: my friend Katherine and my cousins Glenda and Keila. Have a wonderful birthday!!!
"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men." Luke 2:14
'OBX schoolcation' {respect for the Wrights}
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment