Wednesday, June 3, 2009

End of school year

June is here. Almost half of 2009 gone! So much happening this week...tomorrow will be the last day of VPK (voluntary pre-kinder) for Robiana. There will be a small celebration in her classroom. I will be posting some pictures this weekend. She is very excited to start kindergarten in August. She learned so much this past year...it is hard to believe, sometimes, she is 5..and no longer a baby :-( And this coming Saturday will be the recital..a production from the Studio she attends. The last pre-ballet class was this past Saturday. Summer is only a few weeks away and I am looking forward to spending some nice weekends with Robert and Robiana. Although I will have to carry my Chemistry book along, as I am taking the class and is keeping me very busy! It will be over on August 4...seems like a long time but will be here soon. Thanks God, I completed the last pre-req class to apply for the nursing program and I received the letter of acceptance from the program...PRAISE GOD! I will be a nursing student beginning January 2010. I am so looking forward to the classes, the program and most of all, becoming a NURSE! If is not too much to ask, please keep me in your prayers.

Robiana is back sleeping in her room. Well, at least for most part of the night; the remainder she sleeps at our guest room (graciously known as "Albert's room"). For whatever reason she can't explain, she feels more secure or comfortable there. At least Robert and I are back in our room!!! Praise God!

I am writing this post from the college's library, therefore, I can't post any pictures from the last few weeks. I will be doing that soon.

Blessings to all. Enjoy your summer!!!!!

1 comment:

Debbymar said...

yeah not very much enjoying time without Mrs.Torrico or Fatima, but I look forward to summer with you guys along with Charliiii and Joel and Paola and Titi Esther, Yulianna Ashley and Noelle , etc etc... but yeah its a bummer your books have to travel with you

God Bless,
Debbymar