Good thing no life depends on me updating this blog! Boy, have I neglected it?!?! Life around here is just busy. Nursing school is intense and leaves no spare time for anything!
RS is enjoying first grade. Sadly, today she had to miss school because she is sick. She still wanted to go this morning..bless her heart! Saturday we went to Mickey's Retreat with a neighbor and the girls had a wonderful time. Last week we attended a Math Fair at her school. And she lost her first tooth last Friday. She was excited awaiting the tooth fairy! We have been reading the Junie B. Jones series. It gives me the opportunity to talk about many issues and hear her point of view, too.
I am half way through my 3rd semester of nursing school. There is so much information to learn, projects to do, clinicals to prepare for and hard tests to take. It is very easy to get discouraged and want to drop. God is sustaining me because I could not do it on my own strength, that's for sure. "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3: 5-6
The next two months are my favorite time & holidays of the year. Looking forward to celebrating and spending time with my family! And, hopefully, I will also make some updates here!
Blessings!


No comments:
Post a Comment