Friday, September 19, 2008

Summer almost gone!





Where does time go? It seems almost unreal that I started this blog back in June with the best intentions of updating it periodically. However, I am so bad at keeping up with this endeavor! I enjoy reading others, and, in fact, keep up with some very nice blogs almost daily but don't take the time to update this one!! I feel I don't have the gift of writing so I read instead. So much has happened these past few months! What I have enjoyed the most is spending more time with our daughter, and nephew and niece during the summer, while they were out from school. Wish I could be a stay-at-home mom forever. God has different plans for me, or so I feel. I continue my studies with the hope to fulfill my dreams~ slowly but surely.
I am at awe at the wonders of God, the every day blessings, His love. I am so blessed to be the mother of such a beautiful and special girl. I have learned so much, and continue to do so, from her. She has such determination, she won't give up easily. Right now, she has been next to me, bugging me to use the computer- to play with some Disney CDs~ for the last 10 minutes!! So I will let her play... and will take the opportunity to catch up with some homework/textbook reading. Hope your summer was special too. Looking forward to the Fall and all the blessings awaiting for us! Love always, Diana

No comments: