









"They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:23
I never get tired of admiring God's wonderful and magnificent creation. Every morning, as I drive to work, I enjoy the sunrise...a reminder that His mercies are new every morning. Here are a few pictures from yesterday and this morning.
I am so thankful to God for the many undeserved blessings. The most important: my salvation! I am thankful for my husband, daughter, family and friends. Also for the privilege to be Robiana's mom; and for making our adoption possible. In two weeks we will celebrate 3 years of our trip to China. 3 years of the glorious day when we met Robiana and held her for the first time, trying to console her while she cried and cried. 3 years of meeting other families and experiencing together "the spirit of adoption." So many memories!! A very special trip, indeed!


No comments:
Post a Comment