Here are some pictures from Robiana's first day of school and my birthday. I don't know why, because she attended pre-K for 2 years, but I cried after leaving her in school. Perhaps I realized she is no longer a baby..or that I am getting older. Either way, every day I count my blessings for having this beautiful girl in my life, for the privilege of being her mother and I thank God for another year of life.
After dropping Robiana at school, I picked my nephew Jason up, who shares my same birthday, and we went to Magic Kingdom to celebrate for a few hours. We got in for free...it was Mickey's present to us!
I am also back to school. I will be taking 2 online courses and tutoring this Fall semester. And this is the last semester before officially becoming a nursing student..whoo hoo!!!!
Happy Labor Day!


1 comment:
Diana...Happy (belated) Birthday! When is your bday, the 25th? My bday is the 25th. ; )
Wishing Robiana a wonderful year in kindergarten!!
Can't wait to see you all again...
Barbara
Post a Comment