Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Home Sweet Home!


Familiar territory--will be back on 8/31

Debbymar talking with her dad, who is in Oklahoma


Can you tell these kids where happy to finally make it to the Sunshine State?

AH, Florida!!!!! After what seemed like a zillion hours in a car!


We are back home and into our regular routine, which leaves not much leisure time! We made it back home by 3:00 pm on Sunday. We had such a great time in NJ and were very happy to see family and friends, although not able to see everyone we would have liked to...so there is still unfinished business to take care of...a good reason to plan another trip for next year. We normally visit every other year. We even thought about moving back, but when thinking about the winter, I get a little discouraged. Maybe in the future...will see.

Now is back to work, getting ready for Robiana's first day in Kindergarten on Monday, which by the way is my birthday, and I will return back to school on August 31st.

2 comments:

Debbymar said...

hahha my smile wss a fake one, I wanted to stay in New Jersey... but oh well, its good to see my mom again, and my baby Melody. met my teachers yesterday, they seem cool... altough I still miss Mrs.Torrico.

Edgar and Barbara said...

Hi Diana!!

Glad you all had a great time in NJ! Wishing Robiana the best in Kinder. And wishing you an early "Happy Birthday!!!!!"

Love,
Barbara