Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

Although I try very hard to count my blessings daily, today I am thankful for:
**Robiana's great adjustment to kindergarten and her health.
**My hubby who helps me so much at home & with Robiana.
**Having a job, that although far from what I would prefer to be doing, provides an additional income that helps us pay our bills.
**The Hispanic Hispanic Heritage Scholarship Fund of Metro Orlando for a wonderful scholarship, tickets for one of the Orlando Magic's preseason game and a gala to celebrate the recipients' accomplishments--I am honored!
**Being accepted into the nursing program at VCC; I will begin in January!
**My mom's improved mental health.
**The opportunity to meet my sweet friend Shellie, who will be visiting Orlando soon. I met her online, and became friends, during our mutual wait for our daughters from China. This will be our first time meeting in person--and I am beyond excited and so thankful to God for the opportunity!
**My family, always willing to help, being so supportive and loving and just special!
**The many people who pour their hearts through different blogs and make a difference in my life--of course, most don't know how much they inspire and bless me, but I pray for them and their families and ask God to shower them with blessings!
**Robiana's biological mother--for giving me the BEST gift (after salvation) of my life!
Only God can orchestrate each and every event going on in my life with such perfection.
I am THANKFUL!

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."
James 1:17

1 comment:

Debbymar said...

Why Titi we are most proud of you! And the reason why you are so blessed is because you are an amazing person, with a golden heart and god has blessed you for that. I am very proud of being your niece and I bet Robiana is very happy to have you as a mother! Love ya, and God Bless