Tomorrow we will celebrate Robiana's 6th birthday. I can't believe she is 6! Where did the time go? There are moments when I wish we could go back to when she was 2 but other times I just love the stage she is in. Sounds crazy, but that's how I feel.
She is a beautiful, talkative, inquisitive, sweet, energetic, strong willed girl but above all, she is the most precious gift God has given me. As I do every year, I will say a special prayer for Robiana's biological mother, because her sacrifice and her pain gave me life and happiness. Wherever and whomever you are, I hope God somehow let you know how much you daughter is loved and how special she is!
Robiana: God made you and brought you here with a purpose. I am glad He chose us to be your parents. You have brought so much happiness to our lives. You make our lives full. And you have taught me so much: to trust, to start over, to love unconditionally, and to forgive! I LOVE YOU (to the moon and back)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS. I also want to thank God for bringing my nephew Albert back from Iraq safe! I am so happy he is visiting us this week. He is a son to me and I couldn't be happier he is celebrating Robiana's birthday with us! God is good! We love you Albert!


1 comment:
Happy birthday!
(I might be moving to Florida.... north of Tampa.)
Post a Comment