Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April almost over!
















Last Wednesday (wow a week already!) Robiana turned 6. We celebrated her birthday on Sunday at Fun Spot. She had a blast. It makes my heart good to see her so happy!

We went to a couple of parks last Saturday. One activity was by invitation only, from the school district, for people who had volunteered at the local schools during the school year and the other one was a community event, also sponsored by the school district, which had plenty of nice activities for children of all ages. By the time I got home that afternoon, I was so tired I could not even walk. It was a sunny and very hot day.

And this past Monday I took the final exam for Nursing I and I was relieved and happy to learn that I passed it. In the years I have been studying, I don't remember struggling so much with a class, and not knowing, until the very last day if I passed it or not. So I passed the class and will begin Nursing II on May 10th, and I am excited and scared at the same time. I will begin clinical, one day a week for 12 hours at a local hospital. We also meet at a classroom twice a week. I am sure it will be another busy and challenging semester. I better enjoy these few days off!

Last, after spending a week with us, my nephew Albert left to Puerto Rico. He will be there 2 weeks with his parents and the rest of our family. Enjoy your time over there...you deserve it! I wish I could have gone there too to celebrate my mom's 66th birthday this coming Saturday. Instead, we will be in route to Miami to visit my mother-in-law.

"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

No comments: