

Today my nephew, whom I also consider a son, turns 25. He is in the Air Force and lives in Texas. I am so very proud of all his accomplishments but most importantly, of his character and the beautiful human being he is. You know how much I love you but I want you to know that you are also very special and I am thankful to God for you. Today I celebrate YOU! Wishing we could be together to celebrate.
I can't believe my last post was in May. This semester have been very busy at school. And my grades are nowhere close to where I would like them to be. It has been a total struggle and uphill battle since day one- back in May 10th! I have just 9 days left and 2 exams that will decide my fate this semester. I sure hope to pass...I trust God will help me!
Robiana has been home with her dad. She has one more month of summer vacation. Once this semester is over for me, I will be able to spend more time doing fun things with her. Although she will have surgery the very next day after my final exam. Nothing major...a hernia has to be repaired. I trust God is in control and everything will go well.
Hope you are all enjoying the summer!


No comments:
Post a Comment