The beginning of this week promised to be a very stressful one and I am glad is over. So happy to report that everything went well. On Monday I had my final exam and I am so thankful to God that I did well and passed the class. Now I get to rest for almost 4 weeks before going back for the Fall. Then, on Tuesday, Robiana had surgery to repair a hernia. Surgery went well and she is now at home recuperating. She complains of some pain here and there but is walking and doing "quiet" activities and her appetite has not been affected. She wants to do more but when she feels discomfort she changes her mind. She says she feels special because she knows so many people have been praying for her and we have received calls and she even received a delivery of flowers, a balloon and teddy bear today! Thanks God for all His blessings!
'OBX schoolcation' {respect for the Wrights}
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment