Saturday, October 4, 2008

End of week 40 of 2008!






Here we are. Another Saturday, another week gone by. One month ended and another one began. Life goes on. Our lives this week were no different than to previous weeks: busy and all goes by super fast. I started the week by studying and doing homework all day Sunday. The 2 classes I am taking this semester surely keep me very busy, so I don’t even know why I spend this time writing and reading blogs when I should be studying!! I guess I need a break to keep my sanity (and to stay informed). J As every week, Monday and Wednesday means all day at college. Tuesday, studying some more and working on homework & assignments. Thursday is working part-time. Usually Friday is also working part-time but yesterday I babysat Yulianna (my 14 month niece). During this week I watched a few baseball games. Although my favorite team is not playing in the playoffs, I just enjoy watching postseason games. Let’s see if Tampa can win it all this year, for the 1st time. They have the talent, let’s see if they have what it takes and also get some luck! Then, there was the Vice-presidential debate. And the bailout or rescue plan to salvage Wall Street. And still missing is the beautiful 3 years old girl from Orlando, Caylee Marie Anthony. These were a few of the ongoing topics of the week in the news. And we finally got our tickets to fly to PR to celebrate my parents’ 50 years together. We will only be there for 4 days and I hope it will be a nice time to celebrate together and take tons of pictures! I am excited and looking forward to it.

Watching Yulianna was fun but tiring. Boy this girl has never ending energy. Then Robiana came from school and joined the “party” and it was fun to watch. Here are some pictures of the week! Hope yours was fun and special as well.

Susannah had her open heart surgery and is slowly improving. What a miracle! Praise God!

Oh, and I received a card from a very special and dear friend from PR: Maria Ines. I was very happy to hear from you again!

“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. “ 2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments: