Thursday, February 26, 2009

Last weekend








Last Saturday we joined the celebration for Natalie's 5th birthday at Fun Spot (a local place similar to Chuck E. Cheese's). We were there for about 2 hours. After that, we headed to Miami. It was nice to spend a couple of hours with Maria on Sunday. She celebrated her 90th birthday on Saturday.

Robiana's face looks much better now, a week later, after the accident at school. However, she is now sick (AGAIN), with which seems a cold/flu. She will be 3 years with us next month and for the first 2 years she probably only got sick 2 or 3 times. However, since August of last year, she has been sick every month...colds, bronchitis, asthma, and now back to a cold~we think. The girl can't catch a break. Oh, the joys of motherhood! And I feel worst because I went back to work 2 weeks ago and can't be with her while she is home sick. Thanks God her dad is here to take care of her.

School is going well for me. I am only taking one class this semester and I am enjoying every bit of it. Now is a more challenging to spend hours studying because my full-time job leaves me little time to do so...but with God's grace and help, I things are working out..also with the help of my hubby who does so much for me/us! A zillion thanks to you, Robert!!!!! We love you!

Enjoy the last 2 days of this month.

No comments: