Nov. 15 Scholarship(s)....thanks to caring and thoughtful people, I have been able to study with financial help from donors such as Ortega Foundation, Bell Atlantic and now the Hispanic Heritage Scholarship Fund of Metro Orlando & T & G Contractors. They serve as constant reminder of what helping others is about...and I will, certainly, pay it forward!
Nov. 16 baseball-my favorite sport...and the Yankees for wining another championship. :-) Believe it or not, baseball was my English teacher!!!! I became a baseball/Yankees fan in 1995.
Nov. 17 my friend Shellie....whom I met through a Yahoo group while we both were waiting for our daughters. I could not have imagined how special and wonderful our friendship would become. We have not personally although it seems as if we have known each other for a very long time! I will forever treasure our friendship!
Nov. 18 my sister Esther....who celebrated her 35th birthday today. She is the sweetest, most down to earth individual I have ever met. I love you and thank God every day for the honor and blessing of being your sister. You are a great mom, daughter, sister and friend!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment