



We will celebrate 4 years since we received our much anticipated and awaited REFERRAL! I received "the call" shortly after 1:00 pm (EST) and after that I was not able to work the rest of the day...or the next day, as we were waiting for the documents from China and the PICTURES of Robiana. What special time it was! I was speechless when I saw my daughter's face for the first time. God truly blessed us with such a special and beautiful girl. It is hard to believe that it is 4 years since she is in our lives and she has enriched us in an indescribable way.
Robiana: we are forever grateful to God, your biological parents,China & the USA. But I am most thankful that you accepted us and trusted us and loves us so much. You have taught me how to be a mother and girl I just love you to pieces!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment