




Another adoptive mother, whose blog I have followed for a long time, and who makes beautiful bows, came up with an idea for the month of February...to post information about a different adopted child and his/her family each day. I have enjoyed learning and reading about how other families decided to adopt. All the children are precious and the stories of how God orchestrated the details on each experience are truly amazing. Well, today our story was posted. I wish I knew how to "grab" the button to create the link, but since I don't know, here is the website...http://threadsoffaithfulness.blogspot.com/2010/02/project-chosen-robiana.html#links.
This month is going fast and since I am so busy with school, I have neglected this blog. Nursing school is difficult and I am having a tough time adjusting to a few things (tests). But I love it! I waited two years to get into the program...and I am not giving up...I will try everything, explore every option and continue to PRAY for God's wisdom. And there are other people lifting me in prayers too. Thank you!
Robiana has been home sick the past few days. We took her to the doctor today and it just seems to be a bad cold. Other than the cough and fever, she seems pretty good: playing, eating and full of energy as usual.
Blessings!


1 comment:
Congrats! I read the blog and its true everything you said, you truly have a way with words. You should write a book! :D How's the studying?
Post a Comment