Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS SAMMY & MAGDA!!!!!!

An hour or so ago I received the much anticipated call from my dear brother, who lives in PR, that his wife had their BABY BOY!!! They are 1st time parents. IT was GREAT to hear his excitement and share such a special and wonderful day/moment with him. WISH I was there, close to them. Can't wait to see pictures of my nephew: SAMUEL ELIAN! Can't wait to meet you, sweet boy...WELCOME TO THIS WORLD!!!!!!!! We love you more than words can express. Sammy & Magda...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! THIS, as you now--an have known for the past 9 months--is the MOST WONDERFUL & BLESSED event in the life of anyone. Enjoy every moment of it!

I am beyond excited here!!! Thinking and praying and thanking GOD because everything went as you asked!!! Love you!!!

"You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them." Psalms 139:13-16

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After all this, there is only one thing to say: Have reverence for God, and obey his commands, because this is all that we were created for. ECCLESIASTES 12:13 TEV