Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Eve 2008











We also spent this day at home, and so we began 2009 at home. Home Sweet Home!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 (THANK YOU SHELLIE)!!!!!!!

1 comment:

DiJo said...

Diana,
Hi!!!! So great to hear from you! Thank you for your Xmas card. Robiana is sooooo beautiful!
I am so sorry to hear about the sleep issues. I will pray for both of us!!! Here is an idea for you.. My girlfriend did this with her then 5 year old... She bought her two surprise gifts, and wrapped them. She put them on the top of her armoire. She told Caroline that if she stayed in her own bed in her own room for one week, she could open them...! This did the trick, and they had struggled for a very long time with her. Her problem was she could never put herself to sleep. Maureen always laid her down, rocked her whatever... And, she always ended up in their room. She is now a happy and rested fourth grader!!!! Blessings to you. Let me know how it's going!

Hugs and Happy New Year!
Diana