
January 2009

January 2008

January 2007
REFERRAL PICTURES ~ January 2006
We received "the call" from our adoption agency letting us know we had a beautiful daughter waiting for us in China on 1-25-06. I remember how nervous I was that Wednesday, while working, knowing that I would receive the call any day that week. We waited exactly 9 months for the referral call--after submitting the paperwork to China in April 2005. What a glorious day!!!! And now, almost 3 years later since we are with Robiana Silu, our days could not be happier. She is a delight with such a bright spirit; beautiful inside and outside, full of life & energy, smart and funny! We had to wait one day to see pictures of her for the 1st time. And, boy, oh boy, we were captivated by that face!!! It was love at first sight! I am so glad I taped that call. I re-played it the other day and it brought tears to me eyes as I remembered that special moment in my life.
Robiana: Although I have told you many times, I will never get tired of repeating this: I LOVE YOU more than words can describe. You are the most amazing gift I have received and I am HONORED and BLESSED to be your mother. Having you in my life gives me the strength to go on; it has renewed and lifted my spirit and the desire to do so much, for so many. YOU are my everything!!!!!! Thank you for teaching me so much, to love me unconditionally and for making my life so much sweeter. Mama
"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, `Give them up!' and to the south, `Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth." Isaiah 43:5-6


No comments:
Post a Comment